So, passed on a "torch" to me that has now forced me to write my first journal entry. I'll be answering 10 questions that he has asked me and a few others. So, here we go.
1) Hey, how are you? C:
I'm good! Just uploading videos and practicing drawing! Worshipping Jesus, Sonic, and Nisekoi.
2) What got you into deviantART?
I'm an artist, I came across it by accident, wanted an account, got one.
3) What got you to stick around?
Seeing feedback from people who are coming over from my Youtube channel, as well as some really talented Sonic fan-artists and creators of *ahem* artistic erotica.
4) If you could give a shout-out to anyone who you watch, who would it be?
because, wow, you make some of the best Sonic fan art I've seen.
5) If you could give a shout-out to anyone who watches you, who would it be?
because you're one of the first online personalities I've ever been a big fan of, it's great that you're watching me here, and I like to consider you a personal friend of mine.
6) What would you say is your favorite piece in your gallery?
This might be cheating, but I'd say the entirety of my "Sonic Doodles" series. I feel like these were a great study of expression, detail, and proportion when it comes to Sonic characters. nerdword.deviantart.com/galler…
7) How does this particular piece exemplify your strengths?
I consider myself good at drawing Sonic characters. These are drawings of Sonic characters. Do the math.
8) What weaknesses can you improve upon in future works?
ANYTHING having to do with digital media. Working on that now.
9) What is the picture you always imagined, but haven't drawn yet?
I've always wanted to draw one of my greatest video game waifus, Palutena from Kid Icarus, but it's something I haven't gotten around to.
10) You'll notice that these questions are based on self-reflection. So, have you learned anything new about yourself?
I've learned that I'm in desperate need to become more active as an artist, both in a personal sense, and the sense of staying in touch with this community. Thanks for that inspiration.
Okay, so I guess I have to offer my own questions, now.
1) What do you want to be in your career?
2)What is your favorite thing to draw (other than Sonic, because I imagine that'll be most people's answer)?
3) Who is your waifu/husbano?
4) Who is your real-life celebrity crush?
5) Which do you prefer? Western animation or Japanese animation? Why?
6) What's your favorite animated series?
7) What makes a YouTube video worth watching for you?
8) What is your favorite video game?
9) What can you respect more? A video game with mediocre gameplay but amazing production values (story, graphics, music, presentation), or a game with good gameplay but where everything else is laughably bad?
10) Tell me the origin story of your profile icon!
Hey, guys! Long time, no see! I'm passing this on to YOU!